Lara Gilman chairs Farella Braun + Martel's Family Wealth Group and counsels high net worth individuals and families on estate, private business and succession planning. Ms. Gilman builds relationships with her clients as a valued, trusted advisor who provides strategic, sophisticated advice as required by the goals and specific situations facing her clients.
Her practice includes:
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Family / private business structuring, development and succession planning
- Charitable giving within private foundations or directed through public and private gifts
- Administration of trusts and estates
- Privacy protection of high net worth individuals
Ms. Gilman is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California, and in 2009 earned a Certificate in Family Business Advising from the Family Firm Institute.