Lara Gilman chairs Farella Braun + Martel's Family Wealth Group and counsels individuals and families on estate planning and succession planning. Ms. Gilman has extensive experience integrating and simplifying the complexities of wealth succession planning for individuals, families and businesses.
Her practice includes:
- estate planning, minimizing tax burdens,
- business succession planning,
- effective charitable giving,
- administration of trusts and estates, and
- advising family-owned businesses on asset protection strategies.
Ms. Gilman offers clients practical advice to comprehensively plan for the distribution and protection of their estates. With her unique blend of experience as an estate planning, probate, business and tax attorney, she has the ability to manage all aspects of family wealth planning.
Ms. Gilman is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California, and in 2009 earned a Certificate in Family Business Advising from the Family Firm Institute.