We combine traditional litigation skills and a keen understanding of software- and Internet-related issues. Our intellectual property litigators are never satisfied simply to rely on their detailed legal knowledge and extensive trial experience – they seek to add deeper strategic value by mastering the specific computer science, software distribution, or Internet business model concepts that are core concerns for many software- and Internet-based clients.
We represent clients in disputes involving a broad range of Internet and software-related industries, including:
- e-mail encryption software
- educational software and computer-based learning companies
- video and computer entertainment software developers
- online sharing and exchange of photographs
- Internet searching technology and web site engines