Advising Businesses and Practicing Law During COVID-19
Rebecca Stephens is speaking on employment law issues on the Barristers Club of The Bar Association of San Francisco live webinar, "Advising Businesses and Practicing Law During COVID-19."
A comprehensive, one-stop shop CLE on the top topics affecting companies, including insurance, employment, business, litigation, and transactional law issues. Hear from the co-chairs of Barristers Sections on topics affecting you and your clients.
- Insurance – business interruption and event cancellation coverage, regulatory and legislative responses, insurance lawsuits
- Employment – privacy laws, work from home implications, updates to state and federal laws
- Business, Commercial and Bankruptcy – financial assistance for businesses, self-help financial measures, bankruptcy relief
- Litigation – court closures, deadlines and statutes of limitation, future litigation
- Transactional – venture financing, CA franchise tax deadlines, and force majeure
Click here for more information.