American Conference Institute on "Protecting Employee Trade Secrets"
James Morando, Speaker, "Aggressive Early Strategies for Protecting Your IP and Disposing of the Case"
Sutton Palace Hotel, Chicago
Areas covered include:
- Strategies regarding effective early motions
- Considerations in making an employee's new employer a defendant in the action
- Securing restraining orders and preliminary injunctions
- Requesting and obtaining accelerated discovery
- Issues as to identifying what has been misappropriated
- Seeking protective orders to protect the company's trade secrets
- Responding to actions for declaratory relief