An In-Depth Look at Attorney-Client Privilege: In Employment, White Collar, and Commercial Litigation
Aviva Gilbert is a speaker at the BASF Barristers Litigation Section program, "An In-Depth Look at Attorney-Client Privilege."
The attorney-client privilege seems simple right? Well, maybe not in every situation. This program takes a deeper dive into specific attorney-client privilege issues that arise in various contexts. Learn how to better preserve the privilege and when it may be broken.
- What thorny attorney-client privilege issues arise in the employment context?
- Are communications between a lawyer and former employees privileged?
- What special considerations apply to attorney-client privilege issues in the white-collar context?
- When can the privilege be broken during an investigation?
- How should outside counsel advise in-house lawyers working for a company with a complex legal structure?