Gaps and Trends: Environmental Insurance Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
Oakland, CA 94607
This seminar will cover the complexities of environmental insurance, with an emphasis on some of the major issues and problems and practical suggestions on how to avoid them and maximize coverage. Specifically, the seminar will include:
• What is environmental insurance and what are the different types?
• What is the value of environmental insurance for operating businesses, for buying/selling of businesses and real estate?
• How can you apply it for strategic benefit in transactions from either the sell-side or buy-side?
• What are the most common mistakes made in purchasing environmental insurance and when do claims occur?
• What are the alternatives to remediation cost cap insurance in the wake of its demise?