IP BYTES: Hot Topics in Copyright Law
Deepak Gupta, speaker, IP BYTES: Hot Topics in Copyright Law, hosted by the Intellectual Property Section of the Bar Association of San Francisco.
This fast-paced series of presentations will get you up to speed on cutting-edge issues in copyright law. Topics include:
• Using copyright law to protect user privacy
• Copyright and Shared Economy
• Strategies And Potential Risks With Using "Public Domain" Materials In Creative Works
• Revenants: copyright implications of disinterring dead performers
• Fair Use and Interoperability Defenses (Oracle v. Google)
• And More!