What’s New in 2021: Prop 65 Requirements for Cannabis and Hemp-Derived Products
Don Sobelman is a featured panelist at this BASF Cannabis Law Section virtual program, "What's New in 2021: Prop 65 requirements for Cannabis and Hemp-Derived Products."
An update on new and proposed Proposition 65 warning requirements, providing compliant warnings, and what to do if you receive a citizen enforcer’s notice of non-compliance.
- Overview of Proposition 65 warning requirement
- New (THC) and revised (marijuana smoke) warning requirements, effective Jan. 2021
- How to comply via regular or “short form” warning
- Proposed regulations affecting “short form” warnings (public comments due March 8)
- Potential liability for non-compliance
- Strategies for responding to a citizen enforcer’s 60-day notice of violation and intent to file suit
Click here for more information.