Represent individuals and corporations in various DOJ actions.
- In five separate DOJ antitrust price fixing investigations in the DRAM, SRAM, Airline, and LCD/CRT industries, have represented Korean and Japanese targets. Four of the investigations have been completed; one is current.
- Represented former Olympic track coach at trial in connection with a drug scandal. The jury convicted on one count but deadlocked on the other two. Client was sentenced to 5 years probation and 12 months home confinement.
- Conducted an internal investigation for a Silicon Valley corporation in connection with accounting irregularities.
- Represented target of federal criminal investigation of trade secret theft.
- Represented target of federal criminal investigation of alleged bribery of public officials.
- Represented individual employee in a federal criminal investigation of defense contractor fraud. No charges were filed.
- Resolved criminal antitrust case against a local businessman filed by DOJ/Antitrust, including probation.
- Represented public agency in investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice into possible public integrity violations by a California State Senator. Representing same agency in investigation by SEC into public bond issues.
- Represented executive of international software corporation in investigation of Foreign Corrupt Practices issues arising out of activities in Brazil.