Farella Braun + Martel Attorneys, Practices Recognized by Chambers USA 2020
SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2020: Farella Braun + Martel announces that Chambers USA has recognized 12 lawyers and five practice areas in the legal directory’s 2020 edition.
- Tyler Gerking – Insurance: Policyholders
- Jeffrey Hamilton – Cannabis Law: Western United States
- Robert Hines – Environment
- Chris Locke – Environment
- Ryan Lowther – Cannabis Law: Corporate/Transactional
- Mary McCutcheon – Insurance: Policyholders
- Jessica Nall – Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Jeffrey Sykes – Construction
- Julie Treppa – Cannabis Law: Corporate/Transactional
- Richard Van Duzer - Construction
- Erica Villanueva – Insurance Policyholders
- Douglas Young – Litigation: General Commercial and White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
California Practice Area Rankings:
- Insurance: Policyholders
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
Chambers USA ranks the top lawyers and law firms across the United States. Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of interviews with lawyers and clients carried out by the largest research team of its kind assessing a firm’s client service, technical legal ability and achievements, professional conduct, value for money, and depth of team. Farella’s rankings are available, here.
Farella is also recognized in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide, where the firm is ranked among the leading law firms in the Northern California Private Wealth Law section.