Melissa S. Hung assists international and domestic families and individuals by developing and implementing estate planning strategies to transfer assets in a tax-efficient manner. Her diverse experience includes customizing revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, and other vehicles to promote her clients’ objectives. Melissa also advises fiduciaries regarding trust and estate administrations. She enjoys collaborating with lawyers and advisors with expertise in other areas to holistically address the full spectrum of her clients’ legal needs.
Melissa is certified as a specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
Melissa is conversational in Mandarin Chinese.
- Fellow, Asian American Bar Association (AABA) Leadership Education for Attorney Development (LEAD) program 2019
- Northern California Super Lawyers - Rising Stars (2013–2018)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Stern Grove Festival Association
- Former Chair, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Former Co-Chair, Barrister Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Former Chair, Employment Committee, Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Member, San Francisco Estate Planning Council
- Member, Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP)