Tools and Tips To Be Ready for New U.S. Privacy Laws
Sushila Chanana is speaking at the "Tools and Tips To Be Ready for New U.S. Privacy Laws" webinar hosted by Today’s General Counsel.
The program will lay the legal foundation for new requirements under CA, CO, UT and VA privacy laws, as well as evolving enforcement positions by the CA Attorney General, and examine data governance tools to help manage access rights and deletion requests, cookies and digital advertising, retention and destruction and impact assessments and purpose limitations.
- The new consumer rights and controller obligations
- The new contractual requirements for processors, service providers and contractors
- How to meet new retention schedule and limitation requirements
- Managing purpose limitations
- How the CA Attorney General views third party cookies
To register for the conference, please click here.