Farella Braun + Martel Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2018
SAN FRANCISCO (October 27, 2017): Farella Braun + Martel LLP is recognized in the 2018 edition of Benchmark Litigation as a “Highly Recommended” firm for litigation in California.
The following Farella lawyers were recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2018:
- Deborah Ballati – State Litigation Star
- William Friedrich – State Litigation Star
- Tyler Gerking – Future Star
- Robert Holtzapple - State Litigation Star
- William Keane - State Litigation Star
- Thomas Mayhew - Local Litigation Star
- Jessica Nall – State Litigation Star
- Stephanie Skaff - Future Star
- Rod Thompson - State Litigation Star
- Douglas Young - State Litigation Star
Benchmark Litigation is the only publication in the market to focus exclusively on litigation in the U.S. The rankings are based on extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms.
Farella Braun + Martel represents clients throughout the United States and abroad in sophisticated business transactions and complex commercial, civil and criminal litigation. Farella lawyers are known for their imaginative legal solutions to today’s business challenges, dynamism and intellectual creativity. With an unwavering service ethic and interdisciplinary team approach, the firm is committed to advancing clients' objectives in the most effective, coordinated and efficient manner. Founded in 1962, the firm is headquartered in San Francisco and maintains an office in the Napa Valley focused on the wine industry. www.fbm.com