Lawdragon Names 7 Farella Partners Among “Leaders in Environmental Law”
Northern California legal powerhouse Farella Braun + Martel is pleased to announce that seven partners were selected to the 2023 Lawdragon Green 500: Leaders in Environmental Law Guide.
Selected for inclusion are:
- Sarah Bell – Environmental Litigation
- Ashley Breakfield – Environmental, Land Use
- James Colopy – Environmental Litigation
- Buzz Hines – Environmental Law, esp. Air Quality & Climate Change
- David Lazerwitz – Renewable Energy
- Chris Locke – Environmental Law & Litigation
- Donald Sobelman – Environmental Law & Litigation
Lawdragon’s editorial team selected the 500 honorees through submissions, journalistic research, and editorial vetting from a board of peers.
Farella Braun + Martel is a leading Northern California law firm representing corporate and private clients in sophisticated business transactions and complex commercial, civil, and criminal litigation. Clients seek our imaginative legal solutions and the dynamism and intellectual creativity of our lawyers. We are headquartered in San Francisco and maintain an office in the Napa Valley that is focused on the wine industry.
Farella Braun + Martel LLP
415.954.4433 / [email protected]