Amy Briggs advises clients on complex business litigation matters involving insurance coverage and bad faith disputes. She represents policyholders in a wide variety of sectors, with emphasis on real estate, construction, and healthcare. She has successfully litigated first- and third-party coverage and bad faith claims arising out of general liability, directors and officers, errors and omissions, fiduciary and employment practices liability policies, as well as commercial property and builder’s risk policies.
Amy also counsels clients on the interplay between risk management, coverage, and emerging legal issues.
- Lawyer of the Year - Litigation-Insurance (San Francisco), The Best Lawyers in America (2022)
- The Best Lawyers in America - Insurance Law, Litigation-Insurance (2018-2022)
- Recommended, Legal 500 United States - Construction (2021)
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America (2018-present)
- Editorial Advisory Board, Insurance Law360 (2012-2013).
Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Coverage Counsel (2021)