23rd Annual Wine Industry Conference
Farella Braun + Martel is a Presenting Partner of the North Bay Business Journal's 23rd Annual Wine Industry Conference. The conference will explore new trends and challenges to the wine industry in the North Bay. Farella's Richard Van Duzer will moderate the panel "How has the pandemic changed DTC? Post Pandemic, what is your go-to-market strategy?"
- Rick Tigner, President and CEO, Jackson Family Wines
- Cultivating Diversity and a Culture of Belonging-Successful approaches to cultivating a culture of belonging among employees and the greater wine industry
- Introduction: Lorez Bailey, Publisher North Bay Business Journal
Panel: How has the pandemic changed DTC? Post Pandemic, what is your go-to-market strategy?
- Alex Jones, Gary Farrell Winery
- Remi Cohen, Domain Carneros
- Cathy Huyghe, Enolytics
- Moderator: Rick Van Duzer, Farella Braun + Martel LLP
Panel: Understanding the motivation of the younger wine consumer. Addressing the looming demand problem
- Andrea Smalling, Wine Direct
- Ed Feuchuk-Tank, Garage Winery
- Moderator: William Vyenielo, Senior Business Consultant, Moss Adams
To register, please click here.