Navigating the Permitting Process & Expediting Projects to Build a Better City
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
CJ Higley is a speaker at Bisnow's San Francisco Construction & Development event "Navigating the Permitting Process & Expediting Projects to Build a Better City.”
What You'll Learn:
- Construction costs, labor shortage, and supply chain issues continue to be difficult challenges impacting the construction industry. How are contractors and developers keeping up with demand amidst these setbacks?
- What are the emerging trends developers are most interested in? What are they wary of?
- Which areas in San Francisco are seeing the most activity and being targeted for new construction?
- What can developers and contractors do to prepare for their next project, and speed up the process?
- What setbacks are industry leaders facing through the permitting process in today's market?
- How are City officials streamlining the process to make it easier for industry leaders to navigate? What solutions are being discussed to ensure quicker processing times?
To register, please click here.