Systematic Approaches to Solving the Pitching, Pricing, and Practice of Law Equation
Law firms are being asked by clients to be much more sophisticated in the way that they approach pitching business (through RFPs and procurement), pricing matters and managing those matters. These market demands have caused the frequently-siloed areas of business development, finance and project management to collaborate to provide a more seamless client experience.
This panel of law firm professionals will address:
- What trends are you seeing in RFPs and legal procurement?
- Do you have dedicated pricing professionals?
- What systems have you put in place to determine what RFPs you respond to?
- What is your internal process when an AFA is asked for?
- How do you determine which attorneys to include in a pitch?
- How do you measure the success/profitability of a matter?
- What systems do you have in place to manage the cost and service delivery of matters in
- Have you developed systems to manage your matter descriptions?
- Have you developed systems to manage your matter costs/profitability?