What’s new in Antitrust Doctrine, Procedure, and Research?
April 21, 2022 at 12:00pm – 1:15pm
Bar Association of San Francisco Antitrust and Business Regulation Section
Christopher Wheeler is a moderator on the Bar Association of San Francisco's Antitrust and Business Regulation Section CLE program, "What’s new in Antitrust Doctrine, Procedure, and Research?"
- Data and analysis regarding antitrust class action litigation in federal court
- Developments in antitrust class certification doctrine
- Evolving practices in antitrust class action certification hearings
- The pending Big Tech cases and an assessment of the Biden administration’s closely watched antitrust ambitions
- A summary of the most significant recent judicial decisions and their substantive significance going forward
To register, please click here.