Insurance 101 for Non-Insurance Attorneys
Jennifer Bentley and Patrick Loi are speakers at the Bar Association of San Francisco's MCLE program "Insurance 101 for Non-Insurance Attorneys."
A primer for non-insurance lawyers on common insurance terminology, insurance products, exclusions, and pitfalls.
- Learn the difference between first-party and third-party coverages
- Understand the difference between occurrence-based and claims-made policies
- Learn about common policy exclusions and limitations
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls in the claims reporting and claims handling process.
- Understand what allocation means and why it matters.
To register, please click here.