9th Annual Hot Topics in Charitable Planning
January 31, 2023 at 4:30pm
Regional Parks Foundation
Mark Weaver is a featured panelist at the Regional Parks Foundation's 9th Annual Hot Topics in Charitable Planning Seminar virtual program, "Planning Amid Inflation and New Tax Laws: Economic Outlook, Techniques to Take Advantage of Rising Interest Rates, and an Analysis of Secure Act 2.0."
- Review the state of the economy with inflation at its highest level in more than 40 years, and interest rates at their highest level in 15 years.
- Discuss how existing charitable and non-charitable plans should be analyzed in light of these conditions, and provide recommendations.
- Review the tax law changes contained in Secure Act 2.0, which is enroute to being passed before the end of the year.
- Michael Yoshikami, PH.D., CFP, CEO and Founder, Destination Wealth Management
- Mark T. Weaver, Partner, Farella Braun + Martel LLP
- Meredith Johnson, CPA, CFP, Partner, BPM