Employment Law Updates for Nonprofits in the New Normal
Join Rebecca Stephens and Jaya Bajaj in the discussion on Employment Law Updates for Nonprofits in the New Normal.
Nonprofit organizations are subject to both state and federal employment laws and regulations. The past few months have brought a landslide of new legislation, guidance, and orders from our federal, state and local governments that are heavily impacting the workplace. Join us for a brief overview of what nonprofit organizations should know to avoid litigation risks. This webinar will cover:
• Returning Employees to Work
• Employee Privacy and Medical Issues
• Remote Workforce Implications
• Navigating EEO Obligations
• Managing Employee Time Off Options