Employment Law Updates for Nonprofits in the New Normal
Farella's Nonprofit Education Series features Rebecca Stephens and Jaya Bajaj discussing "Employment Law Updates for Nonprofits in the New Normal."
Nonprofit organizations are subject to both state and federal employment laws and regulations. The past few months have brought a landslide of new legislation, guidance, and orders from our federal, state and local governments that are heavily impacting the workplace. This webinar covers a brief overview of what nonprofit organizations should know to avoid litigation risks including:
• Returning Employees to Work
• Employee Privacy and Medical Issues
• Remote Workforce Implications
• Navigating EEO Obligations
• Managing Employee Time Off Options