Farella Braun + Martel Recognized by Chambers USA 2019
SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2019:Farella Braun + Martel announces that Chambers USA has recognized 11 lawyers and five practice areas in the legal directory’s 2019 edition.
Practice Area Recognition:
Of note, this year the Insurance Recovery practice moved up to Band 2 and Intellectual Property Litigation entered the rankings in Band 4.
- Construction – Nationwide and California
- Environment – California
- Insurance: Policyholders – California
- Intellectual Property – California
- Litigation: General Commercial – California
Of note, Ryan Lowther and Erica Villanueva earned first-time rankings this year, and Tyler Gerking moved up to Band 3.
- William Friedrich – Insurance: Policyholders
- Tyler Gerking – Insurance: Policyholders
- Robert Hines – Environment
- David Lazerwitz – Environment
- Chris Locke – Environment
- Ryan Lowther – Cannabis Law
- Mary McCutcheon – Insurance: Policyholders
- Jeffrey Sykes – Construction
- Steven Vettel – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Erica Villanueva – Insurance Policyholders
- Douglas Young – Litigation: General Commercial and White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
Farella is also recognized in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide, where the firm is ranked among the leading law firms in the Northern California Private Wealth Law section.
Farella Braun + Martel is a leading Northern California law firm representing corporate and private clients in sophisticated business transactions and complex commercial, civil and criminal litigation. Clients seek our imaginative legal solutions and the dynamism and intellectual creativity of our lawyers. We are headquartered in San Francisco and maintain offices in the Napa Valley that are focused on the wine industry.