Farella Braun + Martel Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2019
SAN FRANCISCO (October 31, 2018): Farella Braun + Martel LLP continues to be ranked among the top litigation firms in California by Benchmark Litigation. In its 2019 edition, Farella is ranked “Highly Recommended” for litigation in California and ranked in Tier 1 for San Francisco. Douglas Young was named to Benchmark’s list of the “Top 20 Trial Lawyers in California.”
Additional California litigation practice area recognition includes: Securities/White-Collar Crime (Tier 1), Antitrust (Tier 2) and Intellectual Property (Tier 2). The following Farella lawyers are recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2019:
- Doug Dexter – Labor & Employment Star - West
- William Friedrich – Benchmark California Star - 2019, State Litigation Star, National Practice Area Star
- Tyler Gerking – Future Star
- Robert Holtzapple – Benchmark California Star - 2019, State Litigation Star
- William Keane – Benchmark California Star - 2019, State Litigation Star
- Thomas Mayhew – Benchmark California Star - 2019, State Litigation Star
- Jessica Nall – Benchmark California Star - 2019, State Litigation Star
- Stephanie Skaff – Future Star
- Holly Sutton – Labor & Employment Star – West
- Brandon Wisoff – Benchmark California Star - 2019
- Douglas Young – Benchmark California Star – 2019, State Litigation Star, Top 20 Trial Lawyers in California
In July, Benchmark Litigation recognized five Farella partners in its annual "40 & Under Hot List" including Carly Alameda, Sarah Bell, Eugene Mar, Jessica Nall and Erica Villanueva.
Benchmark Litigation is focused exclusively on litigation in the U.S. The rankings are based on extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms.
Farella Braun + Martel LLP is a leading Northern California law firm representing corporate and private clients in sophisticated business transactions and complex commercial, civil and criminal litigation. Clients like our imaginative legal solutions and the dynamism and intellectual creativity of our lawyers. The attorneys in each practice group work cohesively in interdisciplinary teams to advance the clients’ objectives in the most effective, coordinated and efficient manner. Founded in 1962, we are headquartered in San Francisco and maintain an office in the Napa Valley that is focused on the wine industry.