Preparing Your Wine Business for California's New 2022 Employment Laws
Farella employment lawyers Chandra Andrade and Rebecca Stephens discuss California's new employment laws affecting wine businesses, what to look for, and what to do next, including:
- Template employment document updates in light of amendments to the California Fair Employment and Housing Act and Labor Code;
- Expanded coverage for family members under the California Family Rights Act and updates to the DFEH’s mediation program;
- New training and PPE requirements for agricultural workers;
- Minimum wage updates; and
- Current rules, guidance, and best practices relating to COVID-19.