Chris Rendall-Jackson is an environmental litigation, land use, and regulatory lawyer at Farella Braun + Martel, where he enjoys crafting creative, practical solutions to difficult problems. He has significant experience in federal and state courts, in California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) writ litigation, and in matters before the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). He also holds a Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) certification.
Chris also has experience in white-collar defense, securities litigation, and complex commercial litigation. After law school, he served as a law clerk to Chief Judge Jon P. McCalla of the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
- Super Lawyers, Northern California Rising Stars, Energy & Resources (2021-2022)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Conference of California Public Utility Counsel (CCPUC)
- Power Association of Northern California
- California Lawyers Association, Environmental Law Section
- Harvard Club of San Francisco
- Edward J. McFetridge American Inn of Court
- Association of Environmental Professionals
- International Association of Privacy Professionals