Chris Rendall-Jackson is an environmental litigation, land use, and regulatory lawyer who focuses on creating creative, practical solutions to difficult problems.
Chris has significant experience in federal and state courts, including high-profile Superfund (CERCLA) litigation, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) writ litigation, and complex commercial litigation. He also provides counseling and litigates product claims, including defending against Proposition 65 claims, and practices before the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). He holds a Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) certification.
- Super Lawyers, Northern California Rising Stars, Environmental Litigation (2021-2023)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Conference of California Public Utility Counsel (CCPUC)
- Power Association of Northern California
- California Lawyers Association, Environmental Law Section
- Harvard Club of San Francisco
- Edward J. McFetridge American Inn of Court
- Association of Environmental Professionals
- International Association of Privacy Professionals