Chambers USA 2023 Recognizes Farella Braun + Martel Lawyers, Practices
Farella Braun + Martel is pleased to announce that Chambers USA has recognized 16 lawyers and six practice areas in the legal directory’s 2023 edition.
Individual California and Western U.S. Rankings:
- Sarah Bell – Environment
- Tyler Gerking – Insurance: Policyholders
- Aviva Gilbert – Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Jeffrey Hamilton – Cannabis Law: Western United States
- Robert Hines – Environment
- William Keane – Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- David Lazerwitz – Environment
- Winston Liaw – Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation
- Chris Locke – Environment
- Ryan Lowther – Cannabis Law: Western United States
- Mary McCutcheon – Insurance: Policyholders
- Raymond Sheen – Insurance: Policyholders
- Julie Treppa – Cannabis Law: Western United States
- Richard Van Duzer – Construction
- Erica Villanueva – Insurance: Policyholders
- Douglas Young – Litigation: General Commercial and White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
Practice Area Rankings:
- Cannabis Law – National
- Construction – California
- Environment – California
- Insurance: Policyholders – California
- Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – California
- Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations – California
Chambers USA ranks the top lawyers and law firms across the United States. Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of interviews with lawyers and clients carried out by the largest research team of its kind assessing a firm’s client service, technical legal ability and achievements, professional conduct, value for money, and depth of team. Farella’s rankings are available here.
Farella is also recognized in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide, where the firm is ranked among the leading law firms in the Northern California Private Wealth Law section.
Farella Braun + Martel is a leading Northern California law firm representing corporate and private clients in sophisticated business and real estate transactions and complex commercial, civil, and criminal litigation. Clients seek our imaginative legal solutions and the dynamism and intellectual creativity of our lawyers. We are headquartered in San Francisco and maintain offices in the Napa Valley that are focused on the wine industry.
Farella Braun + Martel LLP
415.954.4433 / [email protected]