Chambers USA 2022 Recognizes Farella Braun + Martel Lawyers, Practices
Farella Braun + Martel is pleased to announce that Chambers USA has recognized 14 lawyers and 6 practice areas in the legal directory’s 2022 edition.
Individual California and Western U.S. Rankings:
- Sarah Bell – Environment
- Tyler Gerking – Insurance: Policyholders
- Jeffrey Hamilton – Cannabis Law: Western United States
- Robert Hines – Environment
- William Keane: Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- David Lazerwitz – Environment
- Chris Locke – Environment
- Ryan Lowther – Cannabis Law: Western United States
- Mary McCutcheon – Insurance: Policyholders
- Raymond Sheen – Insurance: Policyholders
- Julie Treppa – Cannabis Law: Western United States
- Richard Van Duzer – Construction
- Erica Villanueva – Insurance: Policyholders
- Douglas Young – Litigation: General Commercial and White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
Practice Area Rankings:
- Cannabis Law – National
- Construction – California
- Environment – California
- Insurance: Policyholders – California
- Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation – California
- Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations – California
Chambers USA ranks the top lawyers and law firms across the United States. The guides are the culmination of thousands of interviews with lawyers and clients carried out by the largest research team of its kind assessing a firm’s client service, technical legal ability and achievements, professional conduct, value for money, and depth of team. Farella’s rankings are available, here.
Farella is also recognized in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide, where the firm is ranked among the leading law firms in the Northern California Private Wealth Law section.
Celebrating our 60th anniversary, Farella Braun + Martel is a leading Northern California law firm representing corporate and private clients in sophisticated business transactions and complex commercial, civil and criminal litigation. Clients seek our imaginative legal solutions and the dynamism and intellectual creativity of our lawyers. We are headquartered in San Francisco and maintain an office in the Napa Valley that is focused on the wine industry.
Farella Braun + Martel LLP
415.954.4433 / [email protected]